HealthcareInfoSecurity Announces 2013 Board of AdvisersHealthcareInfoSecurity Announces 2013 Board of Advisers
HealthcareInfoSecurity announces its new board of advisers for 2013.
This exclusive brain trust works closely with HealthcareInfoSecurity's editorial team to guide the site's coverage of healthcare information security, fraud, privacy, risk management and other key regulatory topics, including HIPAA/HITECH. The advisory board not only provides insights that shape news coverage, but the members also frequently participate in interviews, guest blogs and educational webinars.
"Our advisers provide invaluable insights into the real world challenges that healthcare information security and privacy leaders and their organizations are facing, and those insights help direct and enhance the coverage we bring our readers," says HealthcareInfoSecurity Managing Editor Marianne Kolbasuk McGee.
The 2013 HealthcareInfoSecurity Board of Advisers includes:
- Dixie Baker, Partner, Martin, Blanck and Associates
- Charles Christian, VP/CIO, St. Francis Hospital
- Eric Cowperthwaite, CISO, Providence Health & Services
- Devor Culver, CEO, HealthInfoNet
- Sharon Finney, Corporate Data Security Officer, Adventist Health System
- Lisa Gallagher, Senior Director, Privacy and Security, HIMSS
- Adam Greene, Partner, Davis Wright Tremaine LLC
- Mark Olson, CISO, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Christopher Paidhrin, IT Security Compliance Officer, PeaceHealth
- Dan Rode, VP, Policy and Government Relations, American Health Information Management Association
- Shelia Searson, Privacy Officer, UAB Medical Center
- Bill Spooner, CIO, Sharp Healthcare
- Tom Walsh, President, Tom Walsh Consulting
To learn more about our board of advisers, please visit https://www.healthcareinfosecurity.com/board-advisers.
HealthcareInfoSecurity is published by Information Security Media Group.
Information Security Media Group publishes BankInfoSecurity, CUInfoSecurity, GovInfoSecurity, HealthcareInfoSecurity, InfoRiskToday, DataBreachToday and CareersInfoSecurity. These digital media sites offer news, views, research and education on the top industry, security, regulatory and technology challenges facing information security leaders worldwide. Each site is guided by an advisory board of renowned thought-leaders from business, government and education.
ISMG's suite of educational webinars offers hands-on training by knowledgeable practitioners and is available to individual and corporate subscribers.
ISMG's custom research, including the Healthcare Information Security Today, Faces of Fraud and Cloud Computing Security surveys, is routinely featured at leading industry events, such as RSA Conference and BAI Payments Connect.