HealthcareInfoSecurity Announces 2014 InfluencersHealthcareInfoSecurity Announces 2014 Influencers
HealthcareInfoSecurity announces the publication of its 2014 list of Influencers.
Published by Information Security Media Group (ISMG), HealthcareInfoSecurity's second annual list recognizes leaders who are playing a critical role in shaping the way healthcare organizations approach information security and privacy. Influencers were chosen by HealthcareInfoSecurity's team of editors, based on feedback from its board of advisers and other information security thought-leaders.
The Influencers in Healthcare Information Security for 2014 include:
- Jennings Aske, Former CISO, Chief Privacy Officer, Partners HealthCare
- Kurt Delbene, Senior Adviser for HealthCare.gov
- Mark Dill, CISO, Cleveland Clinic
- John Halamka, CIO, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- David Kibbe, Founder of DirectTrust
- Mac McMillan, CEO and Co-Founder, CynergisTek
- Bakul Patel, Senior Policy Adviser, FDA Center for Devices and Radiological Health
- Joy Pritts, Chief Privacy Officer, Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT
- Leon Rodriguez, Director of HHS' Office for Civil Rights
- The Privacy and Security Tiger Team
- In Memoriam: Barnaby Jack, Ethical Hacker
"Each of these Influencers for 2014 has substantial impact in the world of health data security," says Marianne Kolbasuk McGee, managing editor of HealthcareInfoSecurity. "Their influence ranges from shaping national health data security and privacy regulations to providing breach prevention and data protection insights."
To view the Influencers infographic, please visit: https://www.healthcareinfosecurity.com/top-10-influencers-in-health-infosec-a-6360.
Information Security Media Group publishes HealthcareInfoSecurity, BankInfoSecurity, CUInfoSecurity, GovInfoSecurity, InfoRiskToday, DataBreachToday and CareersInfoSecurity. These digital media sites offer news, views, research and education on the top industry, security, regulatory and technology challenges facing information security leaders worldwide. Each site is guided by an advisory board of renowned thought-leaders from business, government and education.
ISMG's suite of educational webinars offers hands-on training by knowledgeable practitioners and is available to individual and corporate subscribers.
ISMG's custom research, including the Healthcare Information Security Today, Faces of Fraud and Cloud Computing Security surveys, is routinely featured at leading industry events, such as the RSA Conference and BAI Payments Connect.