How to Get Started with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
The NIST Cybersecurity Framework was never intended to be something you could "do." It's supposed to be something you can "use."
Download this guide and learn how you can:
- Figure out the "as is" state for your organization;
- Identify areas you are doing well and areas you need to focus your efforts;
- Positively affect your NIST CSF ratings now and over the long term;
- Score yourself in less than two hours using a straightforward spreadsheet tool that'll allow you to capture where you are today and where you want to be tomorrow;
- Auto-generate fancy schmancy radar charts from the tool to help communicate the results to others in your organization.